WOMEN CELL COMMITTEE
Name of Convener: Ms. Priya Aggrwal Mail Id: email@example.com
1. Safety and Security
The first priority of the college is Safety and security of all the students, teachers, non-teaching staff. To ensure a safe campus and a secured environment the college has embarked upon the following initiatives:
· Women cell Committee to address on gender equality within the campus. The cell has been very active in working towards women empowerment and gender equality.
· It also aims at providing personal guidance, legal awareness on specific issues concerning women.
· The Women Cell of the College where young women are prepared to face all the challenges of life.
·The women's cell follows a strategy that involves women's personality development. Sexual Harassment Committee to address issues on sexual Harassment within the campus.
· Separate common room for Girls.
· Common room facilitate with , Sanitary napkins machine and
· Maintenance of a FIRST-AID Box by the office.
· Separate washrooms for the male and female teaching and non-teaching Staff.
· Distinct code of conduct for the students teaching and non-teaching staff.
· Pure RO Water is Available for Students and Staff.
· The women cell always aware make an effort to create awareness regarding their career psychological and physical conditions.
· A workshop is organized for personality development of the students by various experts in every year.
· Academic counseling of students by admission.